PHUENTSHOLING MIDDLE SECONDARY SCHOOL
A brief Background history of the school
Phuentsholing MSS was established in 2007 as an offshoot of the present Phuentsholing LSS to ease the admission pressure. The school is housed in two locations: classes IV –X in the school between Bhutan Post and Bhutan Telecom office and classes PP-III in the erstwhile education central store. The temporary arrangement was made in view of improving the physical ambiance by constructing new structures under the PTA GOI funding for School Reforms Programs Small Grant Project.
Phuentsholing Middle Secondary School aspires to be a school that builds foundation for responsible and productive minds.
Phuentsholing MSS is committed to:
- Achieving wholesome development of children with academic excellence.
- Providing conducive learning environment to enable students to explore their innate potentials.
- Encouraging students to become lifelong learners who value themselves, others and learning.
- Inculcating positive human and moral values.
- Enhancing partnerships with parents and relevant stakeholders.
Principal: Mr. Tshewang
Vice Principal: Mr. Ganga Ram Chhetri
Vice Principal: Mrs. Deki Pelden