To enhance and improve delivery of ICT services to all Government agencies within each cluster through restructuring of ICT division.
Terms of Reference:
- Responsible for design, development and content updating of websites.
- Ensure LAN and Internet connectivity.
- Ensure uptime of application systems.
- Ensure that the security of the data and systems are not compromised.
- Maintain periodic backup of databases and files.
- Responsible for development of Management Information Systems (MIS) and digitization of the working procedures.
- Responsible for optimization of the systems and ICT processes.
- Responsible for initiating procedural changes to reduce the turnaround time for service delivery through innovation.
- Promote the usage of ICT to the staffs through user trainings such as basic computer troubleshooting, google apps usage etc.
- Maintain proper documentation and mapping of systems and networks.
- Provide technical specifications and obtain clearances for procurement of hardware and software.
- Comply with e-GIF standards.
- Conduct periodic assessment of the progress in the field of ICT and validate whether the progression is aligned to the overall vision and mission of DITT.
- Provide computer/networking related hardware and software troubleshooting services.
- Responsible for configuration of Access points and creating user accounts on network and systems.
- Responsible for updating operating systems and other software.
- Responsible for ICT assets (network devices, servers and PCs issued to ICT officials).
- Responsible for planning budget for ICT division and ICT services under its constituent in coordination with head of government agencies.