The main purpose of the division is to administer the day to day works of all other division and sections. Finance Division comprises of the following 2 sections:
- Revenue Section
- Procurement Section
Mandates & Functions
- The main aims and the objectives of AFD are as follows:
- To support administrative and efficient management of Thromde office.
- Human Resource Development and management.
- Prepare five year plan, annual budget, and manage revenue collection and judicious spending.
- Overall financial management of Thromde.
- Manages the general administration of an organization by way of providing expertise in various matters related to the administration;
- Develops appropriate policies and procedures that will enable the administrative function to operate smoothly; budget, procurement of office materials, etc.;
- Ensure effective coordination of various activities of the organization as and when required. Attend to any other tasks assigned by the superiors.
- Monitor and guide the administrative staffs to effectively carry out the administration, property management/maintenance, preparation of budget, procurement of office materials, etc.;
- Formulate Organizational Human Resource Policy in relation to national economic policies, particularly fiscal and monetary policies, sectorial development plans, wage and incentive policies and technology policies;
- Provide efficient and timely public service delivery to all the local residents